OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
left handed mj :rofl:

IMG_4043.jpeg

Madueke showing out right now.

I don't know why Poch had him buried on the bench but he's been great the past two matches.

That’s who I saw too. 😭

Idk if it’s CS but this guy is looking REAL suspicious in the background.

Eyes are wandering kind of crazy. :lol:
That's how I know it's him. He said he's South American and Persian. Fits the profile. Plus, you know when it's your first time in the mix, so you are trying to blend in without standing out. He also scanning around to see if he could spot all the man dem (Troopz, Lee, TY, etc.).

Transfer window talk… lots of noise about Spurs and Gallagher.

Have to be honest, while I’d take any upgrade over Skipp and PEH I don’t really rate Gallagher that highly. Doesn’t seem work $50mm on the merits.

Chelsea fans, you like the guy? I see a hard worker and a leader but not impressed creativity wise which is what we need.

KDB on the bench but Haaland and Doku still out injured. Can’t wait to see that Haaland KDB Doku connection when they all fit

Transfer window talk… lots of noise about Spurs and Gallagher.

Have to be honest, while I’d take any upgrade over Skipp and PEH I don’t really rate Gallagher that highly. Doesn’t seem work $50mm on the merits.

Chelsea fans, you like the guy? I see a hard worker and a leader but not impressed creativity wise which is what we need.
Gallagher plays hard and because of that ends up contributing on both sides of the ball off of sheer effort. He's one of four guys with 3 assists on the squad because he's always getting forward trying to contribute.

He's reckless as hell though, no real refinement whatsoever. Careless tackles and so on. Not one of my favorites but he does try.

Gallagher plays hard and because of that ends up contributing on both sides of the ball off of sheer effort. He's one of four guys with 3 assists on the squad because he's always getting forward trying to contribute.

He's reckless as hell though, no real refinement whatsoever.
Viera had him playing like the next coming. Didn't see too many flaws in his game. Then he returns to the dumpster free where everyone's flaws were out in the open.

Luton never says die, Poch should've parked the bus before they even stole the first goal back.

All these goals come from the weak side post too.

He's reckless as hell though, no real refinement whatsoever. Careless tackles and so on. Not one of my favorites but he does try.
That’s been my impression. Kind of like an attacking version of Hjoberg, who I can’t stand but mostly because he’s so conservative. So we could use him but not ahead of the healthy starters.

Good win foden brilliant again

Oscar Bobb looks like a real player

Gvardiol be lookin so clumsy sometimes. He will do opening really silky then other times look like he has no idea where the ball is at in relation to his feet

Back
Top Bottom