OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i really don't understand Madrids obsession with Mbappe... fantastic player, maybe best in the world, but I just don't see how it works with the current pieces and his history of being a wanker. Still i'd be excited if I was a Madrid fan
brother are u serious? :lol:

thats like wondering why i would want karol g on my roster of women :lol:

its a no brainer fam

psg did this to themselves lol
shoulda sold him when he wanted to be sold. mbappe should’ve made them pay the bonus too

Neymar fans will never let go. They have nothing left. :lol:

Their savior went to Saudi in their prime and PSG got €150 for it.

Great business.

It’s funny seeing twitter people with their takes when actual PSG fans seem to love Mbappe. He gave them more years of his prime than they could have hoped for and holds endless records for the club. It seems that he’ll leave a beloved club legend.

I understand the kid is gifted, but let's be real - you're not breaking into this roster. I'm astonished youths don't realize this when they're negotiating these big moves.
Vinicius & Rodrygo were in similar situations, at 18, if you’re patient you’ll get an opportunity because **** happens, if not there was always be the opportunity to go elsewhere, this is normal.

It’s funny seeing twitter people with their takes when actual PSG fans seem to love Mbappe. He gave them more years of his prime than they could have hoped for and holds endless records for the club. It seems that he’ll leave a beloved club legend.

They love him. He was supposed to leave like 4 years ago. :lol:

Gave the city/club more time than they ever imagined

Had Neymar been more of professional who wasn’t taking time off to go to carnival during this time of year maybe they’d love Neymar too.

Idk what it is with these ****ing weirdos. :lol:

Mbappe knows English and Spanish since he was 18. You know how bad French people are with languages? :lol:

He’s been waiting his whole career for this. It’s like he has it laid out.

Back
Top Bottom