OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
All I know is, Mbappe fits the plans perfectly for Arsenal to fill in as the elusive #9 we've needed for decades. Cook it up, Edu.

I legit don’t expect to Mbappe to be at RM long term, I feel like it’s gonna be a Bron to the Heat stint
4 years max I think.

And then Endryck will be 21-22 entering his best years, hopefully.

I think Arda should wait it out. If he is as talented as he seems to be in training/fenerbace then he wont have an issue siezing his moment like Rodrygo and Vini did, but its going to be tough to get on the team sheet if everyone keeps a high level AND you add Mbappe/Endryck.

Rodrygo could ask for a move to go be a starter on the LW somewhere.

Brahim has waited it out is having his best season, he definitely could be sold this summer.

Things change quickly in sports.

The one thing about the Mbappe going to Madrid thing that I don’t like (objectively as a football fan)…

Is that it’s not a challenge for him to go to RM.

They’re going to run over La Liga and at least get to the CL quarters/semis every year without him for years to come.

At 25 it’d be cool for him to take on another challenge. Like Cris did when he went to RM.

To me, that challenge would be go to Liverpool. Compete in the best league in the world. Against the demons from Manchester City.

But at the same time it’s huge for Mbappe brand to go to RM now.

And how did that work out for them? That’s a really silly thing to base it by. Game has changed so much. Prime is mid 20s now
He's around the same age that Bale, CR7, R9 and Kroos joined them, Modric, Xabi, Figo and Kaka were 27

And how did that work out for them? That’s a really silly thing to base it by. Game has changed so much. Prime is mid 20s now

It didn’t work out well, complete failure. I’m just saying Madrid will always be there, they’re so infatuated with him they’ll take him whenever.

There is literally no challenge in La Liga now. And there won’t be for years.

We’re literally in the “Barcelona turned into AC Milan” era. It’s going to take them a decade to get out of this mess.

Go to the EPL now. Take on best league while you’re 25. Right ****ing now is the time.

It didn’t work out well, complete failure. I’m just saying Madrid will always be there, they’re so infatuated with him they’ll take him whenever.

There is literally no challenge in La Liga now. And there won’t be for years.

We’re literally in the “Barcelona turned into AC Milan” era. It’s going to take them a decade to get out of this mess.

Go to the EPL now. Take on best league while you’re 25. Right ****ing now is the time.
He went to psg with Neymar. Stayed with Messi. Stayed in that weak *** league even longer and you think he wants a challenge? Lmfaoooo your takes have been god awful lately.

The way United fans support Real Madrid is truly hilarious.

This pic has never been wrong.

1708125998341.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom