OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
kimmich is uber talented but if barca go for him it will be like having 2 frenkies
that's not what the team needs. need a pivot who has a strong defensive prowess and positioning. defense is an afterthought for kimmich.
rather have zubi

also, why did bayern fire nagelsman again?
Nagelsmann, according to Bayern, brought decent results but his cadence in the board room and training field was immature, liberal, laissez-faire, however you want to put it. He famously would arrive at the training ground skateboarding (although technically, I would considered it longboarding).

German and Bavarian culture is usually serious or conservative while he is young and of the new generation which is out there. They lost a cup game I believe, and he went on vacation to blow off steam while the board thought that this is non-characteristic of us, we would be extra serious and buckle down to solve the problem.

I believe they had some of the worst “close game” records of the league at the time. Coming from 0-1 or whatever turning it around. Bayern doesn’t do that.

Honestly Vtothe should answer better

Those 2 bad seasons made people forget how damn good he is.
Feels like it.

Also think because his game isn't as flashy as others, he gets overlooked a lot but Bayern 100% would not have won the amount of big games that they have with him without him.

Lewa wouldn't have put up record breaking numbers without Muller's hard work on and off the ball + his vision and playmaking ability.

It didn't always show up in the stat sheet or highlight reels but him always doing the nitty gritty work has been integral for them.

Kimmich gotta be one of the most overatted players in recent memory. Bayern's problems start-and-end with him and Goretzka imo.

With that said, he would clearly fit in perfectly at Barca.

Back
Top Bottom