OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1708468824642.png

sorry no one is watching this

no one wants to see porto. people would rather see a terrible barca than a feeder club

Na…

All the Barça fans disappeared from this thread a while ago. Those cowards. :lol:

The Arsenal fans tho. They’ve grinded it out thru all these bad years and stuck around.

Which means we’re ALL watching Porto vs Arsenal tomorrow :pimp:

I’m really thinking about going to an Arsenal bar to watch this and be the sole guy in there in blue booing them surrounded by 50 red shirts.

Do it. The soccer bar I frequent has always been an arsenal and city bar. took the days off for both legs. Got a Porto flag somewhere and if I can find it I’ll hang that **** up.

What you think the chances of porto advancing? I don’t watch them unless it’s Europe or vs benfical so not sure how they’re doing

Do it. The soccer bar I frequent has always been an arsenal and city bar. took the days off for both legs. Got a Porto flag somewhere and if I can find it I’ll hang that **** up.

What you think the chances of porto advancing? I don’t watch them unless it’s Europe or vs benfical so not sure how they’re doing

Na I’ve been to place before a couple times I’m not actually worried :lol: . Have a boy who’s actually from North London who goes all the time. Might go check up with him and his people

But this game is so big it’s usually a game I like to go see with my dad. Football is what connects us.

As for the game.

Porto will be Porto bro. It’s the same thing everytime we face a bigger and more talented team.

So that means we’re going to be brawlers. We’re going to be physical. We’re going to be nasty. But we’re going to be solid and defensive. (Except only against Liverpool lol)

We HAVE to NOT miss our chances like we did with Barça. Then we have a shot.

I think it will definitely be close. 1/3 chance we win, 1/3 we tie, 1/3 we lose.

Na I’ve been to place before a couple times I’m not actually worried :lol: . Have a boy who’s actually from North London who goes all the time. Might go check up with him and his people

But this game is so big it’s usually a game I like to go see with my dad. Football is what connects us.

As for the game.

Porto will be Porto bro. It’s the same thing everytime we face a bigger and more talented team.

So that means we’re going to be brawlers. We’re going to be physical. We’re going to be nasty. But we’re going to be solid and defensive. (Except only against Liverpool lol)

We HAVE to NOT miss our chances like we did with Barça. Then we have a shot.

I think it will definitely be close. 1/3 chance we win, 1/3 we tie, 1/3 we lose.

reading that last line

1708484233319.gif

Back
Top Bottom