OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Foden should be playing CM and dictating the game. He's the best Engish player in the world for my money.

It'll never happen, but I would start Foden as the #10 and Jude up top with Saka RW and Rash on the left. KAne should come off the bench.
I think his form means that you can’t bench him, and he is more portable than Saka who can only play off the right. I could see Southgate going back on his word and playing Foden in midfield. I would have Rash on the bench to be the impact sub.

Foden Bellingham rice midfield seems like the most obvious decision in the world but because it is southgate won’t do that

I just get tired of people trying to downplay what he does like it’s not impressive and so easy.

Also I mispoke it’s 6 in 4 against United and 3 assists *

Hey man, I’m with you.

Haaland is extremely disrespected.

Goal scoring is the hardest thing to do in this sport. If it’s so easy then dozens of players should be putting up those numbers worldwide.

They’re not….

i don't understand lindelofs mistake
it makes me irate when defenders give players the inside
i was taught in all sports to always force defenders to the oustside

such a rookie mistake

Everyone saw this coming with Pedri when they played him like 9,000 minutes when he was still physically developing.

Lamine gotta get outta there before they run him into the ground next.

Pedri & Fati are both physically cooked at 21, Gavi already over played and coming off an acl. But hey it's important to play 16 year olds.

The people in charge of Lamine Yamal's career need to look out for him.

This is part of why RM are ultra conservative with Arda Guler’s developing physical frame. All those minutes battling against and getting fouled by grown *** men is likely to wear on you if you aren’t a physical phenom.

You hate to see injuries and I hope their recoveries go well.

Last edited:
Caught the first half of the united game then went outside cuz the weather was too nice today. About to watch the replay of the second half

The players that do shouldn’t it’s soft wish more players called it like that. Tbf foden and rodri both went down soft after small contact and ref didn’t call it either. He’s been consistent with that today
I just watched that incident back and it wouldn’t fall into what we were talking about. Walker actually clips his foot, it wasn’t the pull back that made him go down. Missed it in real time.

Need to get this off my chest after the united game

Rashford sucks. Mans is not a striker and plays timid and doesn't have the killer instinct.

Lindeloff should've been sold 4-5 seasons ago.

Antony is the most fraudulent Brasilian I've ever seen. Mans gotta be Venezuelan or some shhh

Onana needs to stop being cute with the ball in the back and just clear it. Son wants to be an outfield player instead of a goalie. That third goal was his fault

Back
Top Bottom