OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
People gotta stop with the narrative of labeling Brazilian players lazy

I don’t think that’s the narrative. But there is a case to be made that once some Brazilian players make it they get too comfortable.

Brazilians will tell you that much too. They’ll blame Europeans for it too. That Europeans dont put enough pressure on these Brazilian players like they do in Brazil.

I get it.

There is another rumor that Pool are thinking about the Benfica manager Roger Schmidt - Do not hire him Pool.

I know he’s German just like Klopp but you want to talk about European record?

Benfica are an embarrassment in European competition while having by far the most talent in Portugal the last few years. He’s old AF anyway. Outdated.

Der Klassiker on today @ 13:30ET

20240330_101706.jpg

Might be the first one in ages without too many title implications 😅

I don’t think that’s the narrative. But there is a case to be made that once some Brazilian players make it they get too comfortable.

Let’s not beat around the bush here, they have a reputation for loving the night life a little too much.

When Ronaldinho went back to Brazil, Flamengo fans set up a hotline to call in case he was seen out partying late at night.

Offensive penalty decision

Still, this whole match was dynamite from a neutral fan perspective.

Strange owngoal
Kaboré damn near shot that in his own goal like he was doing Werner's job for him :lol:

Watching the expressions stream and his camera broke so he's using a webcam.. he said he looked like a hologram and I couldn't stop laughing

Spurs bad luck with not scoring earlier, I'll take an own goal.

I remember thinking Porro was *** when he first got here :smh:
Couldn't have been more wrong

Let’s not beat around the bush here, they have a reputation for loving the night life a little too much.

When Ronaldinho went back to Brazil, Flamengo fans set up a hotline to call in case he was seen out partying late at night.

Right.

But what I’m trying to say is that there are so many Brazilians in Europe that most of them are professionals.

It’s really just a problem with the stars.

Back
Top Bottom