OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
which english teams? none of them that i remember were possession based at all

english teams didn’t even used to play out the back
With how he plays off the ball, Rodri would fit in well with peak Stoke.

The core of pep’s system is still the same it’s still high pressing and possession based football with a purpose but how it’s executed has just taken several different forms depending on the players at his disposal. Peps been a fan of defending in a 4-4-2 for a while tho I remember the first time it was really noticeable was when we played Barca in the group stages his first season in charge.

of course... more injuries for united... Licha and Lindelof out for another month..

Suit with copas on feet

Screenshot_20240402-163722_Brave~2.jpg

Spurs get an early first half goal then have nothing the rest of the match. Disappointing not to get the win.

20 years ago today, Freddy Adu made his MLS debut.

At 14 years old, he was the youngest athlete to sign a professional contract in the U.S.

I remember the hype for this kid was ridiculous.

He was branded the "next Pelé". He even did a commercial with Pelé.

Unfortunately, Adu never lived up to the hype he received.

Damn. I remember going to go see adu for dc united first season. Everyone was like there he is bout to get subbed in!!!

Got an L on the arsenal raffle for the Bayern game unfortunately . Would have been 🔥🔥 to go, there’s not gonna be any Bayern fans there so the emirates will be bumping

Played against Freddy a few times in my youth. He played for the Potomac Cougars in MD. I played for the Baltimore Bays. He guest played in tournaments for the older team because he was a year younger then me. Even in youth at Regionals and Nationals the hype was real. I remember at Regionals when we went to sign in he was there and mad people were surrounding him like he was a celebrity and i was like wth is going on? Oh Freddy is here.

Felt like this game could be tougher than anticipated and now I see the squads rotated too👀
Hopefully no slip ups

Felt like this game could be tougher than anticipated and now I see the squads rotated too👀
Hopefully no slip ups

Luton is down bad. If ESR and Reiss can't do it against a stage 4 cancer Luton on a Wednesday night, they might just be off to the Championship next year.

Gotta say if we drop points today it’ll be the first time I won’t fell confident we are winning the league this season

Feel like City should give Bobb more of a shot, I've been impressed with him when he's played this year. He has an energy going forward in attack that not many of their other players offer.

Luton is down bad. If ESR and Reiss can't do it against a stage 4 cancer Luton on a Wednesday night, they might just be off to the Championship next year.
And like that ESR and Reiss connect for the 2nd goal :pimp:

Ignoring the fact Reiss missed and it was an OG.

Back
Top Bottom