OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1439.gif

Hojlund didnt do a damn thing. Garnacho in rw is not it. Antony is in form. Play him. Rash is trash. Bruno is a Engine. Injuries in our backline is killing us. Casemiro gave the ball away a millions times. Mainoo is the man and you can tell bruno got him under his wing with how bruno tells and yells at kid in the field

Hojlund didnt do a damn thing. Garnacho in rw is not it. Antony is in form. Play him. Rash is trash. Bruno is a Engine. Injuries in our backline is killing us. Casemiro gave the ball away a millions times. Mainoo is the man and you can tell bruno got him under his wing with how bruno tells and yells at kid in the field

Yea Nacho needs to play LW.

You're that certain he's coming? I saw barca were interested too

I’m sure others are interested.

But top English managerial jobs are the most coveted positions in all of football.

They pay more. Have way more funding. Have a longer leash and more job security. Fans are also much more patient.

Managing Barça or RM can really be hassle man, even if you succeed.

It’s always two steps forward, two back with this group. Beat United, draw with bottom of the table Sheffield. Can’t build momentum at all.

Just not a serious team

Couple thoughts on United game. I thought Kambwala (or whatever his name is) looked good especially thrown into that situation.

Mainoo is gonna have a bright future with United 🔥

Hojlund has been poor since coming back from injury and was ghost for 90+ today. He has good link up and hold up play but can’t seem to get into scoring situations.

There’s a lot of players we need to get off the books but we been saying for that years now lol. Anyways, great draw/win for United 🔥

Oh, and ETH in!

Btw. Timbers came back to draw 3-3 after being down 3 at half 🌹🌹🌹

Back
Top Bottom