OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
LMFAOOOO FA is a joke man... team hit with two penalties from two diff cycles in the same year? Yet... crickets for the blue side of Manc

I agree the FA is a joke and regardless of predictions of the outcome aside I don’t see why people are surprised by how long that case is taking.

It’s not similar to the Everton situation at all. You’re comparing a couple charges Everton admitted guilt about to a situation where it’s multiple charges (really like 5 big charges and then a bunch under the umbrella of those) and city saying we didn’t do that making it much more contested. It’s naturally not gonna be resolved anywhere near as quickly. Of course it’s quite on that front while the Everton situation is getting wrapped up quickly it’s not the same context at all.

I agree the FA is a joke and regardless of predictions of the outcome aside I don’t see why people are surprised by how long that case is taking.

It’s not similar to the Everton situation at all. You’re comparing a couple charges Everton admitted guilt about to a situation where it’s multiple charges (really like 5 big charges and then a bunch under the umbrella of those) and city saying we didn’t do that making it much more contested. It’s naturally not gonna be resolved anywhere near as quickly. Of course it’s quite on that front while the Everton situation is getting wrapped up quickly it’s not the same context at all.
why does all of city's charges need to be tried at once? Surely they can break them down individually, the way they seem to be dealing with forest and everton. This is my issue.

why does all of city's charges need to be tried at once? Surely they can break them down individually, the way they seem to be dealing with forest and everton. This is my issue.
That doesn’t change the fact that city is saying they didn’t do those things where Everton admitted they did and forest did too I believe. They don’t have to prove anything in those cases to doll stuff out they do against city.

Not even a full time player yet for them and already recruiting, man's really earning his transfer :rofl:

State of players at 18yrs old. Endrick still has 4mths to become 18
CDN media

No need for ISIS to do anything
Tucheliban already strikes fear in the hearts of people who enjoy good football
Unrelated but what was your reaction to "stay true, got **** in Belgium" by the 🐐? Streets saying that's how you got your black eye

Back
Top Bottom