OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What’re you thinking? 👀

I have one little parlay set. Low risk, high reward

Screenshot_2024-04-09-08-58-51-59_603a0d06fbf1ccbf25f1745f06f4e180.jpg

City a will be down a few key defenders which can open a few lanes for Vini to take some chances. I know Arsenal is the favorite but let's not forget Bayern is still Bayern. It's also Kane's first time back at the Emirates since leaving Da Prem. We've all seen the goals he's scored there. He will bring his sketchers boots with him.

I have one little parlay set. Low risk, high reward

Screenshot_2024-04-09-08-58-51-59_603a0d06fbf1ccbf25f1745f06f4e180.jpg

City a will be down a few key defenders which can open a few lanes for Vini to take some chances. I know Arsenal is the favorite but let's not forget Bayern is still Bayern. It's also Kane's first time back at the Emirates since leaving Da Prem. We've all seen the goals he's scored there. He will bring his sketchers boots with him.
As much as I hate to admit it, Kane does have a habit of not playing at his best past the group stages...
That man loves scoring against all the top competition in the league and in European group stages but there's often a significant drop-off past that.
Then again he's also been improving year after year, and seems to be thriving in spite of Tuchel's terrorball.

As much as I hate to admit it, Kane does have a habit of not playing at his best past the group stages...
That man loves scoring against all the top competition in the league and in European group stages but there's often a significant drop-off past that.
Then again he's also been improving year after year, and seems to be thriving in spite of Tuchel's terrorball.
And he's been getting proper distribution despite Tuchel's terrorball.

Havertz and Rice 1 yellow away from missing the second leg 👀 could be big if it happens

With Ake Gvardoil and Walker out that pretty much means Rico is gonna start. Big big day for the young man if so.

Obviously very different context now with Bayern likely going trophyless and the Gunners being one of the best sides in Europe now.

Gonna be interesting to see if even with that being said, whether Bayern and Kane are still Arsenal boogeymen :lol: :nerd:v

This isn’t 2020 where Arsenal are going to let Kane run all over them.
Hate to see it but yeah, that Arsenal squad is firing on all cylinders.
Rice in particular is incredible imo. Worth every penny for them.

Guess that rumor I saw about Gvardoil was wrong. Form or not going against real without Walker can’t help but make me nervous. Excited for this

I know we have some injuries but damn this may be a tough watch 1st half, hope I'm wrong. Expecting Bernardo to do Bernardo things and turn it up today.

Bayern rolling out a strong team but Gabi and Saka's speed can give them problems. Need to stick Big Gabi onto Kane for the full 90 and not give him an inch.

Back
Top Bottom