OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I really try to avoid talking about refs in sports these days unless it’s an egregious call cause it bores the **** outta me but this ref gonna have a tough time not cracking under the atmosphere and intensity of this match rn

I get he’s not a build up player, but he was completely invisible.
One reason I would prefer we have a squad with overlapping fullbacks who can cross and actual wingers that don't cut in with the ball everytime. We need more wide threats to create spaces for him. He's basically double marked by the CBs every game. If he's really not getting service, he's ghosting for looooong periods because our style of play.

I really try to avoid talking about refs in sports these days unless it’s an egregious call cause it bores the **** outta me but this ref gonna have a tough time not cracking under the atmosphere and intensity of this match rn

Considering he blew the whistle before 3 min were up while Rudiger was running into the wing and we had a few players ready to attack, I don’t think he gives af :lol:

Considering he blew the whistle before 3 min were up while Rudiger was running into the wing and we had a few players ready to attack, I don’t think he gives af :lol:
Tbh lol I do think rn he’s doing a decent enough job not cracking despite these players getting in his *** every chance but we will see if that continues.

i actually think the ref is doing a decent job. he should just cut out all the chatter and get on with it though

Back
Top Bottom