OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Stop acting like Arsenal are poor please.

Plus I think €100m is enough. Milan are about getting money now.

They’ll ask for €150M but they won’t get it. It could be relatively cheap for English clubs to get him.

Not so much other clubs.
Not poor at all. But I dont think Arteta and Edu will put 100 on a striker when today it was said striker is not a priority this summer, unless it's a young player Arteta can mold and give time to develop. This is all assuming Gabi and Trossard remain here and continue being the two choices for LW.

But we'll see. Raya is the only nailed-on transfer we've got right now, so plenty of flexibility to get some backup relief for Martinelli....

We need a striker and back up for saka in terms of importance. Then a midfielder
I want someone that is as direct as Martinelli

Better for Pool. They can focus on the EPL and sending Klopp out the right way.

Was definitely surprised to see they had some first team players on the squad tho. Wow.

GK6ZSK_a4AAQeQU.jpeg

Israel is going to be part of COMNEBOL? What? :lol:

It's a "partnership agreement" and Israel hasn't left UEFA (yet).

There's a good chance Prem teams might be out of all the European cups after next round.

Still the greatest league in the world though.

Damn I thought I posted in here about Atalanta when the draw happened but I guess I didn’t :lol: I was trying to pull receipts
Def a shock result but they play different than other Italian teams

Good for Atalanta, but Klopp wasn’t playing to win this game and more managers should treat Europa league like a second-tier tournament.

Back
Top Bottom