OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh and Beans Beans I think you got misconstrued with something I said…..

I absolutely believe United will be better without the Glazers. Of course.

But THE GLAZERS ARENT SELLING.

There is no incentive for them to sell. That’s my point. United make too money win or lose.

Had the clubs worst season ever in the PL and lost over 6 senior players, brought in just 3 over the summer and have had to field XI's made up of mostly the same players who were responsible for the ****show last year and folks expected miracles?

Season was always gonna be a long grind under a new system but the manager's definitely been set up to fail after a passive and poor summer after legit urgency was required soon as the season ended...

If there isn't that sense of urgency from now until deadline day then it might be a real relegation scrap season and these owners would deserve nothing less :smh:

Yeah, it was always going to be a struggle this first season implementing ten Hag’s brand of football. Pep went through it at Citeh, so did Lego Pep at Arsenal. If reinforcements aren’t brought in these last few weeks of the window it’s going to be a hellish season. Just have to hope Murtough and co don’t leave him out to dry.

Conte is a short term fix. P
Oh and Beans Beans I think you got misconstrued with something I said…..

I absolutely believe United will be better without the Glazers. Of course.

But THE GLAZERS ARENT SELLING.

There is no incentive for them to sell. That’s my point. United make too money win or lose.
But we don’t. Go follow the money. A reason we buying TJ max players this summer.

Conte is a short term fix. P

But we don’t. Go follow the money. A reason we buying TJ max players this summer.

That’s because the top players don’t want to play for you guys right now.

Which is understandable.

If they did you guys would buy them. But they don’t.

Anyway.

fluid hips fluid hips you were confusing TF out of me. :lol:

But this is the guy.

7C529AA3-8C41-420E-81D7-CA49CAD5A5EE.jpeg

HIM HIM Barça is on ABC. If you want to watch that.

But most of the time La Liga games will be on ESPN+

Season openers and big games will be on ABC. I forgot to say that the other day.

De Ketelaere had a great match today. Would of bagged a goal but someone was offsides and ruled out his goal.

Dont know too much of him but when City played Brugge he was starting as a ST and looked decent. I think Chelsea was also linked to him before he made the move to Milan iirc. Not a bad gamble for 35-40 mill.

CR7 should'v never let Rio and them pressure him into coming back to Man United over City.

They ain't playing anymore. They can sit there and chat about loyalty but they don't have to deal with the fallout of being on a trash squad :lol:

Now United looks like Arsenal during prime AFTV days. Its disgusting.

If we get relegated to the Championship, we gon be there a few seasons :lol:. Like I said earlier in this thread, If we end up in the top half of the table, I'll be very shocked. The other 5 of the top 6 and other clubs like Villa, Leeds, Newcastle..etc are gonna make it really hard on us to snatch up any Euro spot. The club from top to bottom needs to be gutted.

Back
Top Bottom