OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
23447388-50F9-451C-8A9F-5DC1B9E1FFA4.gif

63F5F620-BF77-421D-9174-1DE531235B21.gif

DC0CD40D-D0C8-477A-84B2-D280D4207578.gif

Last edited:
Live streams in front of a green screen for what?

He’s so rich now it feels like he’s at every Portugal game. :lol:

i dont even know what he does or how rich he got off it. just know he's some youtuber that you started to post about in here.

figured if he's not at malta or cypress watching portugal qualify, he would do something like aguero or el chiringuito and stream them watching the games.

i dont even know what he does or how rich he got off it. just know he's some youtuber that you started to post about in here.

figured if he's not at malta or cypress watching portugal qualify, he would do something like aguero or el chiringuito and stream them watching the games.

Nah he’s not a football streamer like that weirdo man United fan Mark Goldbridge who’s always crying or like AFTV in their prime.

He’s just a regular steamer. Think KSI.

barca swept madrid btw

Barça IMO have the better team.

But RM won the Eurocup so they’ll can go after you for this. :lol:

RM went on a crazy, stupid, ridiculous, miracle run to win it. It made no sense.

But Spaniards being racist isn’t new. Like I’ve said there is no difference between a Madrid or Atletico fan. They’re the same people.

When you live in South America, and it’s the eve of the domestic final, and you happen to live in the high rise next door to the hotel that everyone knows usually houses the visiting teams.

Dummies kind of missed, the hotel is actually to my right.

Yea there's def gonna be rule changes from this stuff :lol:

Saudi's PIF who have sizeable investments in Clearlake (own 60% of Chelsea) bailing/helping out Chelsea big time in the market...

Back
Top Bottom