OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. Foden is 22 and already a dad

tumblr_8a124b252e9c14a6bd2d7034bf41808b_f087bf9b_1280.jpg

$140M for Victor Osimhen? I didn't get to see him play a lot but lord that is a lot of money. Anyone rate him like that?

$140M for Victor Osimhen? I didn't get to see him play a lot but lord that is a lot of money. Anyone rate him like that?
They paid 80m for him not that long ago during the first COVID summer so I'd say them asking for at least 100m would be fair.

He's one of the best young strikers/CF's you can find right now with a polished all around game. He scored 18 goals in 32 appearances last season while missing 12 games for a fractured cheekbone. He would've gotten 20+ easily if he had better luck.

He's only 23 and has been getting better each season ever since he started playing regular senior footy in a top 5 league at Lille. 140m might be steep but his age and profile, productive striker, makes him extremely valuable to Napoli.

Don't forget their owner is the same one who was quoting 100m for Koulibaly for years so they'll never let talent for for cheap :lol:. They also got 90m for Higuain a while ago when he was turning 30.

I thought Nottingham had signed Maupay, I guess that never went through. Can't stand that dude though as a Palace fan. Will be nice to see him off Brighton.

Fam it's 90 million, offering and rejecting is crazy by both sides
They've already made 120m in sales this summer and could get to 220 with his sale, they could legit buy any talent in the Netherlands or abroad to replace him if they want. Not understanding their stance when they're still the best team in the league without him.

Apparently they want to bring back Ziyech but feel like Chelsea's asking price (45m) is unrealistic, the irony :rofl:, and would rather keep an unhappy star than pocket the biggest fee the club/league will ever receive...

United is desperate so I'm not shocked they're ready to break the bank no matter the cost, Ajax turning down these sums is the shocking part for me.

crazy that this is our first time selling over 100m in a window. we're probably the worst big club at selling

They've already made 120m in sales this summer and could get to 220 with his sale, they could legit buy any talent in the Netherlands or abroad to replace him if they want. Not understanding their stance when they're still the best team in the league without him.

Apparently they want to get Ziyech but feel like his asking price (45m) is unrealistic, the irony :rofl:, and would rather keep an unhappy starthwn pocket the biggest fee the club/league will ever receive...
They also bought for over a 100 I think, which makes rejecting this make less sense, **** they could sign Depay for cheap

Back
Top Bottom