OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GFCEROTX0AAaGI-

Pep above SAF? :lol:
What Pep does is incredible and he'd be on that list regardless but let's not forget he has strictly managed clubs with existing incredible teams (Barca) and dominance (Bayern), or unlimited funds and fraud (City).
In the case of City, he not only has the best starting 11 but also the best bench by miles and it's not even close.
The only injury that truly hurts City drastically is Rodri, who also happens to be the world's best player in that role.
To eaches own.

it’s wild how vardrid is doing this in 4k
just last week they had var blatantly give them 3 calls and robbed almeria
now this

:rofl: I wish we could see the thoughts in Kane's mind during this

Just the thought of Kane learning German will always be hilarious to me. People mocked his English accent as sounding mumbled all the time and given how sharp German speech is, I wonder what that would sound like. Not Kane the Englishman reading off German words, but him actually speaking proper German.

Just the thought of Kane learning German will always be hilarious to me. People mocked his English accent as sounding mumbled all the time and given how sharp German speech is, I wonder what that would sound like. Not Kane the Englishman reading off German words, but him actually speaking proper German.

You’re dreaming.

Whenever Englanders leave the country to play somewhere most of them never even attempt to learn the language.

Kane learning German, yea right.

OMG what a miss

Could probably hear that clank off the post around the stadium :sick:

Mané consoling him, he's got experience missing a big pen in the knockouts of the comp. Happened to him at the last AFCON against Egypt

Back
Top Bottom