OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cs02132 cs02132 noskey noskey Any other Arsenal guys (there’s so many of you)… :lol:

What’s going on with Fabio Vieira?
Same deal as ESR and Nelson. Promising young player that can't get play time for anything. It's frustrating because the 2 I named + Vieira have seemed to show promise and reliability in their positions when they do get a cameo once a month.

Same deal as ESR and Nelson. Promising young player that can't get play time for anything. It's frustrating because the 2 I named + Vieira have seemed to show promise and reliability in their positions when they do get a cameo once a month.

I don’t follow Arsenal match by match but when was the last time he played?

I don’t follow Arsenal match by match but when was the last time he played?
Last week, played the whole 2nd half in for Saka. Played well, a little sauce, set up what should have been goal #7, didn't make any big mistakes iirc. His weakness since moving to the PL has always been getting bodied off the ball but he held his own last week. He's finally getting the mentality to be an *******, that Saka picked up last year.

Last week, played the whole 2nd half in for Saka. Played well, a little sauce, set up what should have been goal #7, didn't make any big mistakes iirc. His weakness since moving to the PL has always been getting bodied off the ball but he held his own last week. He's finally getting the mentality to be an *******, that Saka picked up last year.

I hope so. I miss him.

If he was on Porto right now he’d be by far our best player.

Wouldn’t even be close.

I go take a **** in the 48th minute thinking the extra was done for and I see Ramsdale had a classic case of the Rammers?

And the time wasting begins at 50 minutes. We're gonna drop points, and the season, today aren't we :smh:

They literally gave that penalty to Rodri and then never again how was that different

Their GD is silly :sick:

Screenshot_20240309_135636_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom