OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Escaping with 3 points and some confidence going into Tuesday. Need to see White spamming crosses into the box against Porto.

I still think it’s in Liverpool/City’s hands. Our last 10 games is the hardest of the 3
But spurs have the hardest final 10 games of anyone I think

I still think it’s in Liverpool/City’s hands. Our last 10 games is the hardest of the 3
But spurs have the hardest final 10 games of anyone I think
Totnum could do the funniest thing if they manage to beat City and Pool in the last few weeks of the season.

Totnum could do the funniest thing if they manage to beat City and Pool in the last few weeks of the season.
Ehh idk about Liverpool but I have full faith in our ability to beat City or keep them to a draw, no matter how our form is or who's available to play.
Over time we've almost become a bogey team against City :lol:

From 2015-16 and onwards, we started becoming a bit of a thorn in City's side instead of getting battered 5-1. We could be in the worst form and still squeeze out a draw or even a win against City, both at home and away.
In so many of these wins or draws, we had absolutely no right to walk away with any points :lol:
767b6ccc5b7c80b51fc067b43fc47e1d.png

3rd match in a row without a win in the league since they started that benching Mbappe bull :lol:

Apparently they've also frozen his brother out of the team..

What is happening :rofl:
Both us and Emery's men had 0 shots on target in the first half, now we're up 2 goals in a matter of minutes

Don’t want them to but have a feeling city pull it off today
Just depends on liverpools injuries

Back
Top Bottom