OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burritos > MLS sounds like something I would totally say.
Chill they beat Timbers 2, aka the minor league team that pays their players just enough that they need to split an apartment between 4 players to afford it. In the suburbs.

Unless Paulson magically started paying the kids more since COVID happened... lol

Thats nasty work :blush: Nike really trying to get fired with all these NT designs…only one that looks nice to me is the Portugal Away, and its their last ever.

I know those training sessions with Modric under the Zizou era were Globetrotters level amazing

giphy.gif

that's gonna be wild. I already know Nike is gonna put a ton of effort into their stuff to justify taking over the deal. can't wait :smokin

Hope he sticks around for one more season to see his Bayer in the UCL

Why would he though.. first bund lg ever... even if they do well in UCL he's not gonna match this season.. time to move on imo
shawl collar and center badge is all bad

Something about their kits. I hate this go around.. think its the colors.. they are too neon for me.. not true to their history.. plus what you mentioned... terrible, but funny enough suitable to this current brazil squad lol

Thats nasty work :blush: Nike really trying to get fired with all these NT designs…only one that looks nice to me is the Portugal Away, and its their last ever.

I know those training sessions with Modric under the Zizou era were Globetrotters level amazing

Nah fam... apparently the only thing zizou was more overrated as than a manager was a player :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nah fam... apparently the only thing zizou was more overrated as then a manager was a player :rolleyes

I see his avy/screen name as I’m scrolling and I don’t even bother reading it.

I’m sure he’d thrive during the age of propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom