OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But when I'm saying it, I'm a hater 🤷🏾‍♂️

"Broomsticks up bums" really could apply to what Ant and co did to book and them tho

Neymar’s an embarrassment to football.

Oh and btw Vitinha would never had the year he’s had if Neymar stayed.

Neymar tried to get him off the club last year.

Some of these...my guy is a public menace :lol: :smh:

IMG_1811.jpeg

This ***** is WILD

because he coudln't :lol:
then buggati benz taught him how to first touch and how to shoot
vini's shots use to be wild and in accurate
Yeah he used to be genuinely horrible at shooting. Pretty sure everyone at the time said that if he figured out how to shoot, he'd easily become one of the best players on the planet.
Benzema himself at the time told teammates to not pass to Vini.

He even said "il joue contre nous" in those remarks to Mendy, which translates to "he's playing against us"
Vini deserves an immense amount of credit for improving his game in an environment where his own teammate that he presumably looked up to was calling him so trash that he might as well be playing for the other team.

Benzema his own teammate was saying not to pass to Vinicius.

Come on man.

He couldn’t shoot, damn sure learned tho.
okay? thats what the public saw
do you not remember when kobe said that he wont pass to his teammates that don't put in the work behind the scenes that he does. Whatever Benzema said and did, it worked, props to benz

Im a Barca fan but let's not act like the Sane goal was not the madrid goalkeeper's fault. That is a stop for most top league keepers (not looking at you Donnarumma).
You cant get beat near post there.

Im a Barca fan but let's not act like the Sane goal was not the madrid goalkeeper's fault. That is a stop for most top league keepers (not looking at you Donnarumma).
You cant get beat near post there.

Agreed Lunin still my guy tho for how he’s filled for T-Bo overall and winning the shootout against city.

Back
Top Bottom