OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody know the best place to look for tix to bayern real 2nd leg next week? never bought 3rd party tickets for a match in europe before so I'm not really sure where to look. considering taking a trip out there for it

Champs weekend league ready :nthat:
IMG_3107.jpeg

This kid is apparently next up in Brazil...

20240502_234707.jpg

He just turned 17 last week

Nike signed him when he was 10 :lol:, beat Rodrygo as the youngest Brazilian ever to be and his nickname is 'Messinho'

anybody know the best place to look for tix to bayern real 2nd leg next week? never bought 3rd party tickets for a match in europe before so I'm not really sure where to look. considering taking a trip out there for it
From my experience with arsenal tickets it might not be worth going the third party route. It’s not the same as the US where it’s a normal thing. It’s a grey area where it’s not legal or illegal, at least in England. So there a bigger chance of getting scammed, could be different in Germany though. Not sure about champions league too that could make a difference.
I’d check the Bayern reddit and search tickets there and see what people are saying
Are you a Bayern member? They probably have a ticket exchange (marketplace)

You can also try hospitality tickets but those are $$ https://www.realmadrid.com/sites/en/vip-area

it could all be completely different in terms of EPL vs CL vs Bayern so I could be wrong and it’d be a safe pick but who knows
If you’re cool with saying F it and taking the risk there’s https://www.livefootballtickets.com/

Edit:
Forget everything I said, just realized it’s at the Bernabau :lol: I’m sure it all varies country by country. But there’s almost no chance you’re gonna get a Bayern away ticket but could try for a home ticket somehow

Last edited:

Whenever the prem underperforms in Europe it gets blamed on the schedule. This basically discredits the teams that eliminated them and the rest of Europe.

I’m old enough to remember when people would say Barca and Real were outperforming the EPL in the CL, and other La Liga sides were better in Europa because in the prem there’s no holiday break.

Back
Top Bottom