OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cucurella at DM isn't a bad idea. I welcome that idea

That position is supposed to be Lavia's. Unfortunately, Lavia is still dealing with his injury

Cucurella is a man reborn in midfield. The amount of athleticism between him, Conor and Moises is beautiful to see in the middle.

I think Chelsea will need to have a very serious squad assessment in the summer going into next season. Conor and Moises are emerging as nailed on starters, I don’t know what that means for the 150 mill+ pairing of Lavia and Enzo.

20240506_135300.jpg

Sickening :smh: :smh:

This United match is exactly what I needed after our disasterclass against Chelsea

Welp, Olise is def the first INEOS signing this summer :lol:

Great strike but they made it too easy for him.

Casemiro defending like a training cone out there :smh:

And there it is :pimp: :rofl:
Dude had all the space in the world, a free run to the goal

Olise didn't know what to do with that opportunity :lol:
This is turning out to be a really entertaining match so far

They really called that off pretty much because Hendo is frail :lol: :stoneface:
The calls against us have been ridiculous this season man... how was that not given.. both challenging for the ball.. its as much as a foul as it is a penalty..

The calls against us have been ridiculous this season man... how was that not given.. both challenging for the ball.. its as much as a foul as it is a penalty..
It's been legit insane ever since Klopp *****ed about penalties a few years back.

Now they rather simply never call anything debatable in Uniteds favor, fair or foul, out of fear of backlash and talking heads dissecting any calls United get like they do each time.

Have I mentioned how rubbish Utd are?
Only thing keeping bald man in the job is the FA Cup final and even that I dunno what the point is in heading into it without changes...

Just gonna be another embarrassment in front of a sold out Wembley crowd and big TV audience.

I know they’ve had a ridiculous amount of injuries but ten hag needs to take an example from Glasner and how he’s changed this palace team in like 3 months

Back
Top Bottom