OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I didn't know this

Casemiro, who earns £350,000 per week, has a deal until the summer of 2026.

Offering a £ 300K per week four-year deal to 30 years old footballer is crazy

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know this

Think Salah signed a similar contract... hindsight is 20/20.

Think Salah signed a similar contract... hindsight is 20/20.

Understandable. I am perfectly fine with extensions. I'd do the same thing

I prefer two-year deals tho. Don't blame players for wanting longer term contracts

I am sure United have no problem with it. It's just I feel like longtime veterans couldn't give their best out when they secure long term contracts you know?

That's probably why Chelsea are so strict with 30-year-old footballers. They offer 1-2 year deals only

He ain’t going anywhere man, we got the same issue with Sterling.
Gareth Bale walked....so these guys could run

Casemiro is known to dive into tackles. Its what made him a tough CDM. Putting him at CB was a death wish. Especially with nothing but silky dribblers on CP like Olise and Eze.

Damn, I didn't know this

i think that's pretty normal for a world class type player. the issue was united didn't notice he was already tailing off and wouldn't be at that level for much longer. kimmich is 29 and about to get the same type of deal either from us or someone else

Yeah... there is a huge risk with anyone touching 30 and long term contracts...

HIMbappe balon dor performance incoming 👀

Mans not getting younger. Each passing year has the trophy slipping further and further away before some new kid steps on the scene.

I fully expect PSG to get to the final. They had a good amount of chances last game and if half of them get converted at home i see them winning 3-1.

Missed this last week

yes-jack-nicholson-extreme.gif

Praying Dortmund makes it through :pimp:
Either way somebody's gotta embarrass these state-owned clubs with infinite wealth and shady finances.

Stage is set for Mbappe man, don't think he can expect to have a shot at the B'Dor if they flame out.

Maybe if France win the Euros but I think a CL final appearence and potential win would put him in the drivers seat that Jude currently occupies.

Luis Enrique learned that Mbappe needs to be on the wing. Has Goncalo Ramos as the 9

Back
Top Bottom