OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dembele and Hakimi on some BS

zaire emery is not ready for this level
Feel PSG is playing with 10 men. He's non existent

Not the most prolific prediction but yeah Dembele looking big trash so far. Everything overshot like crazy
I don't recall in which Fifa game his name started rising but I occasionally watched the Bundesliga. When Dembele got a Ones-To-Watch card that year at Dortmund, I immediately copped it and started watching more Dortmund.

Kept hoping he'd ascend to the next level but I feel like he has barely evolved at all. He has the technical skills to be great but I don't think his lack of a football IQ is something that can ever be fixed.
Dembele can make incredible plays, only to make a nonsensical decision right after. Supposedly he has attitude issues as well but idk what to make of that so I ignore that aspect.
To me his career just looks like an incredible talent that could never reach his true potential, for a variety of reasons including many injuries as well.

Both PSG and Dortmund are poor teams. How they've gotten to the semis is laughable
I wouldn't say beating Atletico Madrid is laughable. Their path before having to face Atleti, sure.

PSG is laughable by default. State-owned frauds buying their way to getting embarrassed in the CL year after year. No offense to the players.

Oof lmao
That had to have been a goal...
He's getting roasted in the French press after this, regardless if they win or lose

Kang-In Lee needs to come on asap. Kid is so good and the more time he has to cook the better chances PSG has to escape this embarrassment.

Hummels always loves putting a dagger in French hearts man :lol:

GNAH-w1WgAAX4aT.jpeg

If it weren't PSG I would be shocked at how wasteful they've been. Ramos needs to sit tf down.

Back
Top Bottom