OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh here you come with Gaby Jesus level excuses.

Bro you’re only going to get 2 chances a game in the Semi-Final of the CL.

You’re supposed to be “heated up” already.
You act like he was shooting into the stands. His shots were close

You act like he was shooting into the stands. His shots were close

His movement was bad. His hold up play up play was bad.

He had one shot he absolutely HAD to put on target and he kicked a field goal instead.

This isn’t on him. But you have to drill your chances. This is the semifinals of the CL. PSG hit the post/crossbar like what 7 times in these two legs?

Cruel game. Pick up and move on tho. They have really good young players. Don’t make any foolish decisions like you did before and you’ll be ight.

I see lots of talk about a BdO but it’s looking like Kylian Durant needs to join a super team in Madrid to win the Champions League.

Flo and his lap dog Laporta just want Mbappe there to save La Farma financially. Those games in Saudi Arabia and the US won’t be enough.

They need Mbappe for his “marcading” like the Spaniards say.

1 billion spent on mbappe just to win the mcdonald’s cup while he walks away for free

lmao

I see lots of talk about a BdO but it’s looking like Kylian Durant needs to join a super team in Madrid to win the Champions League.

Been saying it since at least the drama two summers ago. Madrid don't need him, and what's more, I don't want him.

Let Vini and Rodrygo cook and get a 9.

1715125161732.png

Vini been in that role for months ever since Rodrygo started cooking on the right.
not a traditional 9. more like a left forward that drifts inward. its a lot different when you have to hold the position centrally part of a front 3. mbappe has to be the 9.

Luis Enrique’s play style doesn’t fit PSG. The fact that they made it this far into champions league is an accomplishment within itself. It’s like having a Ferrari pulling load. Very interesting appointment.

Luis Enrique’s play style doesn’t fit PSG. The fact that they made it this far into champions league is an accomplishment within itself. It’s like having a Ferrari pulling load. Very interesting appointment.

He’s going to stay on man. I think he’s done a good job and he’s gotten the best out of a lot of youths.

PSG are just a crazy club and the Mbappe situation wasn’t helping him especially when PSG didn’t allow him to play league games.

But I expect him to stay on and lead the young core and whoever else PSG buy this summer.

I’ve always been a fan in Enrique.

Back
Top Bottom