OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the love of football, this PSG project must fail
Let’s not forget the other frauds. Man City, Newcastle and the entire City Group network, can **** off too.

*No disrespect to the players or longtime fans who don’t cheer on their clubs frauding their way to the top.

PSG crashing out will always be funny to me, hope Dortmund win the whole thing
I hope Bayern wins for Kane’s sake but I can’t see Tuchel overcoming the Kane curse.
Then again, Tuchel did win a CL while playing terrorist ball with Chelsea.

It’s hard to root against any of the remaining clubs but a Der Klassieker final during Reus’ final season would be an incredible story.

Inter Miami being a top 20 most valuable club in the world is insanity :lol:

The MLS numbers always shock me, what does that ever translate to?

premier league clout is unmatched cause we’ve been having this same conversation for years now.

other leagues consistently washing premier league teams and the same questions are asked every single year

Tired of all this talk. "This league is best." Farmersliga vs La Farma vs McDonalds Ligue Farm. **** is old. We need new. You know what would solve this and determine who the true farmers are? A league of their own. All the so-called best teams from each country, playing more than just one or two games against each other per year. A whole league. Full season of games to really see who's the best. Could call it something flashy and slick, to get people excited. Something like the "Terrific League" or the "Magnificent League," "The League of Extraordinary Football Clubs." We can workshop it. The point stands. The only way to evolve the game is to determine the best of the best, over a full season worth of games, with no pesky interruptions or distractions like a cHaMpIoNs LeAgUe. That sounds stupid as ****.

Is PSG the only club to have stores in multiple cities? Very cosmopolitan approach and it seems like they know their role at the casual team.

20240508_142951.jpg

Rio's not slick :lol:

Knew these guys were sketchy

Did you ever look into getting tickets for today? Curious what the process would even be

I did but the only option was stubhub and was told it could be hit or miss on getting a fake ticket when it comes to international matches. didn't wanna risk it to get a fake spending $1k+ and flying 12 hours to be hung out to dry. reached out to some friends with connects at adidas/bayern and they said it was impossible to get a ticket for this from a trusted source :frown:

Back
Top Bottom