OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike seems to be taking a lot of **** recently for their jerseys, but this Bayern kit that they are wearing is a disaster.

I’m going upstairs for the next 5 min or so… and last week I managed to miss all 4 goals while watching most of the match. Expect a goal between the 28th and 33rd minute :lol:

Edit; didn’t miss anything!

Last edited:
I did but the only option was stubhub and was told it could be hit or miss on getting a fake ticket when it comes to international matches. didn't wanna risk it to get a fake spending $1k+ and flying 12 hours to be hung out to dry. reached out to some friends with connects at adidas/bayern and they said it was impossible to get a ticket for this from a trusted source :frown:
Yea I think for games at this point of the competition unless you have a season ticket there’s pretty much no chance. Besides vip/hospitality tickets

Valverde has been off this entire game.

I’d sub him off for Camavinga, also Vini and Rodrygo need to link up better. Often times it seems to be Vini against the world.

Is PSG the only club to have stores in multiple cities? Very cosmopolitan approach and it seems like they know their role at the casual team.
I will say in my recent travels with my kids teams. City are becoming the official team for ppl that don’t really watch the sport but I wanna be apart of this convo. Soon as I hear a parent say their team is city I stop listening…

I will say in my recent travels with my kids teams. City are becoming the official team for ppl that don’t really watch the sport but I wanna be apart of this convo. Soon as I hear a parent say their team is city I stop listening…
I usually see them also rocking NY Yankees hats as well as City gear

Looking like penalties 👀

Will it happen again?

1715198856637.gif

Back
Top Bottom