OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SCRIPT IS SCRIPTNG
NBA and NFL script writers rn

tenor.gif

This presumed loss is all on Tuchel imo. Took off his best players and everything turned into a complete disaster.

I don't know if this was the Kane curse finding a way to eliminate yet another path to a trophy, the Bernabeu's plot armor or Tuchel going full Tucheliban mode.

That was wild that modric ran thrm down
Meanwhile it's been lord knows how many days and I still haven't found a framed signed Modric Spurs kit to add to my collection :smh:
Did people not appreciate Modric at Spurs or what? I hadn't started getting into seriously watching club football back when Modric was still playing for us.

As a neutral, that's gotta be the toughest L to take man :sick:

Seeing the match completely turn on its head immediately after seeing their best forwards all come off is such a killer.

They've done it to other teams at this stage in recent memory but this really feels like the most improbable manner so far :lol:

Uhhh the flag went up REAL early there. No way the side ref saw an offside in that buildup

Back
Top Bottom