OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need to see another angle

messi got more juice than the whole saudi league but still can’t believed he passed up a billion lol

Basically it’s just a bunch of MFers in here saying “Neymar is a legend in my heart”.

Awww.

But the thing is. No one cares about your heart.

Not really. 4th all time in goals, 3rd in assists, starter for like half of all of PSG's league titles, and like someone else said, starter for their best run in Europe.

Yeah he probably could have achieved more if he was more focused but injuries also played their part which isnt really his fault.

Basically it’s just a bunch of MFers in here saying “Neymar is a legend in my heart”.

Awww.

But the thing is. No one cares about your heart.
Its Still Real To Me Dammit Wwe GIF - Its Still Real To Me ...

Not really. 4th all time in goals, 3rd in assists, starter for like half of all of PSG's league titles, and like someone else said, starter for their best run in Europe.

Yeah he probably could have achieved more if he was more focused but injuries also played their part which isnt really his fault.

Unprofessional, underachieved, terrible leader after being given everything.

Cavani and Di Maria are bigger legends.

Literally all you have to do to become a club legend is work hard. That’s what fans respect the most. Fans always see thru the bull****.

Neymar might not be a club legend, but he for sure a legend at the bank. You wants Neymar him to win professionalism awards when Mbappe has spent the summer dogging PSG in the same fashion.

PSG gets treated the way it deserves to be treated. Neymar won a bunch of league titles but that isn’t enough “to be a legend” cause the league itself is a joke.

these fools getting a train ran
they too worried about messi and busquets

if they get ramos or suarez
Read a report on daily mail that Ramos said he doesn’t wanna go to Inter , he says he wants to play champions league ball in Europe. Smfh

This isn’t about the trophies or talent or who is better.

There are way lesser players that can’t match Neymar’s talents who have all played for your the favorite big clubs who are bigger club legends than Neymar.

This is about heart, work, professionalism.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T Can you explain it them. These FIFA guys don’t get it.

He isn't a legend for PSG in terms of how ingratiated Totti is to Roma, Gerrard to Pool etc, however, from a pure on the pitch football perspective, he is.

This is legitimately all that needed to be said instead of the other dumb **** and tears.

If you are a club legend you walk in that City with your head held up high.

You’re good EVERYWHERE you go. They LOVE you.

Is Neymar one of the best players to play for PSG? YES. Top 3 after Ronaldinho and Mbappe.

Is he a club legend? NO

This isn’t about the trophies or talent or who is better.

There are way lesser players that can’t match Neymar’s talents who have all played for your the favorite big clubs who are bigger club legends than Neymar.

This is about heart, work, professionalism.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T Can you explain it them. These FIFA guys don’t get it.

No we get it. Hell I count Origi as a Liverpool legend and he was a bum 95% of the time so I know what its about. It's just funny cause you claimed everyone else was speaking from the heart when it's actually the complete opposite. The stats, the trophies, his place on their scoring and assist charts are all at the very top of PSGs history.

Saying he isn't cause he underachieved and didn't work hard enough for the club. THAT is speaking from the heart.

Reminds me of dudes saying that James Harden doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame cause he hasn't won a chip and spends too much time at the strip clubs. He's the 25th highest (and counting) scoring player ever but somehow doesn't belong?

Oh my goooooddddddd #CONCACAFafterDARK is striking early. Cant believe that was called back for a phantom interference call.

what a lame *** call to dissallow that goal
Seriously suspect call from the VAR and ref.

Tin foil hat time: MLS and LigaMX have a handshake agreement that the refs do what they can to get a Liga/MLS final match up. Messi vs reigning MX champions sells better than Messi slaughters rednecks from upper-south.

Back
Top Bottom