OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No we get it. Hell I count Origi as a Liverpool legend and he was a bum 95% of the time so I know what its about. It's just funny cause you claimed everyone else was speaking from the heart when it's actually the complete opposite. The stats, the trophies, his place on their scoring and assist charts are all at the very top of PSGs history.

Saying he isn't cause he underachieved and didn't work hard enough for the club. THAT is speaking from the heart.

Reminds me of dudes saying that James Harden doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame cause he hasn't won a chip and spends too much time at the strip clubs. He's the 25th highest (and counting) scoring player ever but somehow doesn't belong?

That’s not speaking from the heart. Those are just documented truths. There is a concrete history behind Neymar’s unprofessionalism dating back to his first year at PSG. It just kept building and building. Are fans just supposed to accept that? :lol:

But IDK why you brought Harden in here. I wouldn’t stoop so low to compare Neymar to Harden. :lol:

Neymar is a Santos legend, he isn't a PSG legend.

That’s a way better conversation. I think he is too.

There is one thing that can alter that in the fans of Santos’ fans tho.

If when he’s done in Saudi he goes to play back to the Brasileirão to play for another team.

(Which is what a lot of Brazilians think will happen).

This isn’t about the trophies or talent or who is better.

There are way lesser players that can’t match Neymar’s talents who have all played for your the favorite big clubs who are bigger club legends than Neymar.

This is about heart, work, professionalism.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T Can you explain it them. These FIFA guys don’t get it.

I agree wholeheartedly. Like you mentioned, the fans can tell when you care and he was never all-in. He’s an incredible individual talent who bounced around clubs chasing the bag and was injury prone to boot. Nothing wrong with chasing the bag by the way. I’ll never fault a player for looking out for himself and his family. Not all players care about legacy like us fans do.

Genuinely surprised there hasn’t been a market for laporte. 29 year old centerback still very good and city weren’t asking for a massive amount. When Juve was interested the rumored discussed price was like 35. I know he turned down the move to spurs tho.

What a strike from Uniteds own Ella Toone to put England up, top bins too:pimp:

They've dominated the first half and are operating on a whole other level compared to the Matildas

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230816_120435_X.jpg

Lmao

Genuinely surprised there hasn’t been a market for laporte. 29 year old centerback still very good and city weren’t asking for a massive amount. When Juve was interested the rumored discussed price was like 35. I know he turned down the move to spurs tho.
are his wages high? what was his injury?
his agent was trying to get a barca move but with inigo on free there wasn't really a choice to be made.
im surprised too...he's head and shoulders above pau torres

are his wages high? what was his injury?
his agent was trying to get a barca move but with inigo on free there wasn't really a choice to be made.
im surprised too...he's head and shoulders above pau torres
From what I read online, his base salary is 6.2m/yr so about 120,000 per week. Which isn’t all that much, especially for a player of his quality, if accurate. Who knows what he’s getting from bonuses.

not really excited about this but decos influence in brazil is invaluable especially right now when barca are broke

alemany has done an amazing job and he deserves the high wages he’s looking for

Back
Top Bottom