OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Side note: between people wearing them and kiosks selling the bootlegs, I saw pink and black #10 jerseys everywhere I went in Spain. Definitely the first time I’ve seen any MLS kit worn and sold outside of the USA.

MLS jerseys won’t stick tho. That will be out the window when Messi retires.

Who TF knows where the Saudis will be in a few years time if they keep doing what they’re doing.

Love the Doku Signing. Dude is young too.

The Saudi's getting young talent is low key wild. But at the same time i would do the same thing. Forget a legacy when you got generational wealth on the table

7 days left in the window and we've done a God awful job rebuilding the midfield.

Endo can be a rotational piece but the man is 30 and so slow I could beat him running backwards.

I do not trust this club, this manager, nor the ownership to replace Mo Salah. These losers will try and sell this fanbase on man like Jared Bowen.

Disgusting stuff.

price-just.gif

Reading this was actually wild. A lot of people guessed this stuff was happening but still wild to Just blatantly admit that the biggest issue with VAR is the refs

Not wanting to send your homie to VAR despite knowing he was wrong cause you don’t wanna hurt his feelings….

Reading this was actually wild. A lot of people guessed this stuff was happening but still wild to Just blatantly admit that the biggest issue with is the refs

Not wanting to send your homie to VAR despite knowing he was wrong cause you don’t wanna hurt his feelings….

jape jape

Once again, the WORST :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom