OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just poking fun at when you and the Barça fans post competing articles about how each of you are cheating through the Farma refs

I think it’s fair both-sides game when we’re under actual investigation for bribery.

Also fun fact, the ref that robbed us of 2 points on Jude Bellingham’s winner has not been allowed to ref for 2 straight match-weeks.

But anyways it’s euro comp draw day.

1710512624907.png

Last edited:
Also fun fact, the ref that robbed us of 2 points on Jude Bellingham’s winner has not been allowed to ref for 2 straight match-weeks.
imagine thinking this means you don’t get favored lol

same ref blows matches left and right but gets a 2 week suspension only when it affects madrid. you are smarter than this. can’t even fully blame the refs when vardrid fanboy tebas puts this pressure on them.

league literally only tries to be just and fair for one club

we really had to get Bayern :lol:
With our history against them, plus Kane scoring every time against us smh. Let’s do it

If we end up getting past Bayern the final run in of this season is gonna be insane
IMG_2387.jpeg

Last edited:
I couldn’t be prouder of the draw. Very pumped to see. I wish PSG and Real could face off with the winner retaining the ability to sign Killa

But anyways it’s euro comp draw day.

Damn :smh:
Gonna need Roma to do the lord's work
This Lukaku card has been the most fun I've had on this game since Boniface's 99 shot power card with Power Shot+
Big Rom's value dropped from 1.7m back down to 1.3m after this draw :lol:
b8d5fec306529430f1301c19967c3794.png

Candreva is amazing too, he lets me do broken nonsense like this :lol: Though upon further testing it seems anyone with Power Shot+ can do it.The insane pace on the ball only happens from a corner, not from a cross in regular play, so this leads me to believe this has to be a bug. Sometimes the corner is aimed too low, the player takes it down and then still proceeds to hit it at 155km/h from a standstill position with zero momentum.
And it's consistent too. Pretty much every other game this bull**** flies in the goal at 155km/h.
Take in mind that these usually have an xG of 0.05 or even a straight 0.00

Last edited:

He's skated away from real consequencs so far too.

Gotta feel like he's guilty of all the accusations and probably more when your own mother is saying this...

His brother hasn't talked to him in years either and publicly acknowledges he doesn't mess with him at all

UEFA doing Arsenal a solid. Bayern knocks them out so they can focus on winning the premier league while pool and citeh play more games in euro comp

As Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T eluded to earlier, his record in Europe is legit outstanding And doing it at a club like Atleti is something that will live on forever.

He'd likely be a multi-time CL winner if Ronaldo didn't exist :lol:

As Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T eluded to earlier, his record in Europe is legit outstanding And doing it at a club like Atleti is something that will live on forever.

He'd likely be a multi-time CL winner if Ronaldo didn't exist :lol:

There are no words to describe how much I despise Cholo’s gameplan but hey, it works.
When I got into football and was looking for a club while watching as many games as possible, Atleti went straight into the never in a million years category.

Simeone is a miracle worker and has remained very consistent too.
I would love too see what he can do if he adopted an exciting style of play, whether at Atleti or somewhere else.

Either way I think he has truly mastered football terrorism. I’ve never seen any other managers/clubs be so successful while playing so ultra defensively. Not so much in La Liga but in 2-legged ties they very clearly play for a clean sheet away, under the justified assumption that they’ll win at home.

Back
Top Bottom