OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
After a 58 year wait, Inter finally get that 2nd star on their kit :pimp: :pimp:,what a dominant campaign for #20

Probably feels even sweeter for them doing it against their bitter rivals and in front of those fans as Milan still sit on 19 titles...

That's 6 Derby W's in a row for Inter now :wow: :sick:

Expected to see a good old red card fest and was not disappointed
Congrats to Inter, the jump Lautaro made from last season to this season is crazy

GLy-SVnWAAA75y2.jpeg

Inzaghi one trophy away from tying as their their most successful manager

Last edited:
I was talking about this the other day. I had Apple TV for a year or something.

Wasn’t worth it at all. There are like 2 good shows on there.

They tried cuffing us with the MLB Friday Night games, but what do I care? It’s Friday night. I’m probably not going to be watching in general. OST of the time anyway.

Then they try to cuff you with the MLS? Seriously man? :lol:

I was talking about this the other day. I had Apple TV for a year or something.

Wasn’t worth it at all. There are like 2 good shows on there.

They tried cuffing us with the MLB Friday Night games, but what do I care? It’s Friday night. I’m probably not going to be watching in general. OST of the time anyway.

Then they try to cuff you with the MLS? Seriously man? :lol:
I get it free.... and I liked more than 2 shows..

I've tuned into an MLS game or two and throught the streaming was smooth... i imagine would do a better job than fox did with the last WC.

I get it free.... and I liked more than 2 shows..

I've tuned into an MLS game or two and throught the streaming was smooth... i imagine would do a better job than fox did with the last WC.

The quality of streaming in general is amazing, it looks great. The 4K is dope.

They’re ahead of everyone else there. I’ll absolutely give them that. I can’t imagine what the Champions League would look like on there. It’d be insane.

But until you give me better entertainment/sports, I’ll wait.

The quality of streaming in general is amazing, it looks great. The 4K is dope.

They’re ahead of everyone else there. I’ll absolutely give them that. I can’t imagine what the Champions League would look like on there. It’d be insane.

But until you give me better entertainment/sports, I’ll wait.
MLS After Dark is peak entertainment. Up there with PAC12 (RIP) After Dark in terms of ridiculousness and hilarity.

Apple TV actually has great sports broadcasting. I’ll for real put on random MLS games they showing sometimes just cause the broadcast so nice.

Ouuuu that’s actually a good one.

They can maybe get my money back.

I’m actually intrigued at this new Club World Cup format.
I’m convinced the new club World Cup format is gonna be a hit. So much so we gonna wonder why it wasn’t already being done this way.

Apple TV actually has great sports broadcasting. I’ll for real put on random MLS games they showing sometimes just cause the broadcast so nice.

I’m convinced the new club World Cup format is gonna be a hit. So much so we gonna wonder why it wasn’t already being done this way.

Yea they’ve never done the club World Cup right.

But it’s always been big event for smaller teams.

Back
Top Bottom