OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just left the operating floor. Got cellular service signal then checked the score on my lockscreen's notification bubbles

giphy.gif

I knew the club was going to lose but 0-5?! :smh:

No fluid hips fluid hips , but I could tell Chelsea was going to get smashed when they walked out. Team looked like they didn’t want to be there, nobody doing the usual “CMON LADS” either.

GL4IyWYWgAApDaf.png

What happened to Enzo man?

He had an amazing season last year, even in a struggling squad, for clubs and country but his form has fallen off a cliff.

Those summer midfield signings were supposed to help him level up further this season

What happened to Enzo man? Got subbed off after an hour.

He had an amazing season last year, even in a struggling squad, for clubs and country but his form has fallen off a cliff.

Those summer midfield signings were supposed to help him level up further this season

Enzo's thinking about having a surgery for his hernia. He uses injections before every game to ease the pains :sick:

Chelsea's midfield often looks empty after the club sacked Potter

What a ****in win though :pimp: Was optimistic after looking at the lineups but wasn't expecting this margin 8)

Two steps forward, three steps back.

That was an ugly performance.

Poch won't be back next season, I'm thinking. It isn't completely his fault but he's been too hands off with a bunch of young guys who need structure.

Two steps forward, three steps back.

That was an ugly performance.

Poch won't be back next season, I'm thinking. It isn't completely his fault but he's been too hands off with a bunch of young guys who need structure.

What bothers me is that players keep getting re-injured during trainings or after games that they just returned back from IR

It's getting so annoying

Back
Top Bottom