OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That’s why the Dutch have fell off the world footballing map.

They’re out looking begging for jobs.

Have some respect for yourself.

To be fair they want the paycheck that comes with the EPL allure

No one is paying big bucks to the coaches at Feyenoord or Utrecht, respectfully.

Coupé It Coupé It you done messed up jape jape gonna go on a rant about how the spirit of Cruyff and Dutch football still lives on in pep’s nutsack and we have Barca to thank
nah lol you know i gotta reel Coupé It Coupé It back in where hyperbole goes to flourish

according to your guy, its been 4 years since all of spain was finished and now the 2021 psg fan is applauding and patting mbappe on the back as he strolls out of paris to madrid.
c*cks

La Liga’s been finished, you guys aren’t getting back Ronaldo vs Messi days. :lol:

You guys can’t even afford goal tine technology.

Mbappe going there is the best news in years and that’s after he used and embarrassed RM for 4 straight Summers.

Kyle Walker was ballin TF out today. I keep writing him off but Armada Armada been on a mountain saying this. A part of me wished him and KDB played the 1st leg against Madrid, could be a different story but we move on to completing the double and 4 peating in the Prem. C'mon City!!!

Also, how the hell are Real Madrid +195 underdogs against Real Sociedad? I get they just had the Classico and a UCL Semi finals next week but :wow: might slap a quick hundo to double up.

Last edited:
Kyle Walker was ballin TF out today. I keep writing him off but Armada Armada been on a mountain saying this. A part of me wished him and KDB played the 1st leg against Madrid, could be a different story but we move on to completing the double and 4 peating in the Prem. C'mon City!!!

Also, how the hell are Real Madrid +195 underdogs against Real Sociedad? I get they just had the Classico and a UCL Semi finals next week but :wow: might slap a quick hundo to double up.

Even tho overall Walker has not been his best this season I still trust him more than any fullback in the world. It would’ve been different if he could’ve played the first leg against real this year It’s not a coincidence all the times he’s been on the pitch against real they haven’t scored more than one goal. The only game he started they scored more than one was that second leg comeback they had a couple years ago they scored all those late goals after he had to come off.

1714157734977.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom