OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kid looks nice. I want to see how he performs in Champions League against the different play styles of Europe.

he's been doing it on all levels club + int'l for 2 years now, we just do a horrible job at marketing our stars. he was ballin against atleti 2 years ago in CL the year they won la liga at 17 yrs old. has had a lot of huge games for germany as well including that recent netherlands match. excited to see what the future has in store for him

he's been doing it on all levels club + int'l for 2 years now, we just do a horrible job at marketing our stars. he was ballin against atleti 2 years ago in CL the year they won la liga at 17 yrs old. has had a lot of huge games for germany as well including that recent netherlands match. excited to see what the future has in store for him
Gonna keep an eye on him. I've used him in the midfield in Fifa in rare times that I've used Bayern. He looks pretty good thus far from what I've seen of him.

Funny enough Lucas Vazquez would be a top player for United right now, he sucks but at least he works hard

Sadiq is going to bully a lot of CBs wherever he goes next

Was actually thinking today again that you’re prob right about Musiala being next. But that said, it’s a diff story about Alaba being washed. He’s not perfect defensively, but he’s still a top level footballer. Extremely intelligent, skilled, and calm on the ball.

yeah I think physically he wasn't able to keep up with the high line style we play which requires a lot more running and thats why he started to struggle with us his last couple years. your guys' style of a traditional backline suits him much better and allows him to play to his strengths. glad it worked out for him

Idk why everybody is so accepting to how light we are up front. Rodrygo was out and the only alternative was Hazard. Nobody has faith in Asensio. No promotions to the first teams. This will be concerning until January.

Last edited:
Idk why everybody is so accepting to how light we are up front. Rodrygo was out and the only alternative was Hazard Nobody has faith in Asensio. No promotions to the first teams. This will be concerning until January.

Had a dream last night we signed Nkunku. No idea how good he’ll actually be though with people starting to think there’s a “bundesliga tax” of BL players underachieving in better leagues.

One of the best days in here

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona 8-2 ⚽ Arturo Vidal Dramatic Reaction ⚽ 2020 -  YouTube

Arturo Vidal reacts to Robert Lewandowski goal as Barcelona get humiliated  by Bayern (Video) | Soccer-Addict

Back
Top Bottom