OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just watched Dortmund throw away a 2 nothing lead in 10 minutes, now losing 2-3 I will never have faith in this in team.
I remember someone floating them as a dark horse CL contender this season, was wild to me when they never even came close when they had Haaland and Sancho :lol:

It's about to be a long season for them

Andreas on the bench giving an assist. Neco Williams on the bench giving clean sheets. I chose Mbueno out of the 3 and all he gave me was 2 sorry *** points.

Leicester looking bad out here. They honestly need to sell Youri & Fofana this week. Use that 100 mil and refresh the squad a bit.

Leicester needs to play a 4-4-2. Utilize Vardy and Daka as a pairing up front. Sell Fofana and use the money to buy another full back and a CB.

Hendo on his way to another clean sheet and wearing a cap in net to protect against the sun, contrast with Dave's disasterclass last week in the sun :lol::smh:

*NT jinxed his *** :lol:

Cool finish from Demerai Gray to finish off a terrific run. Pickford with the assist :lol:

If Vieira can somehow get Palace into the Europe spots and/or make a deep cup run he is going to put himself in excellent position to take the Arsenal job if Arteta ever gets the sack or if Citeh comes calling for him after Pep leaves.

If Vieira can somehow get Palace into the Europe spots and/or make a deep cup run he is going to put himself in excellent position to take the Arsenal job if Arteta ever gets the sack or if Citeh comes calling for him after Pep leaves.
He's built a squad full of 🐕's man :pimp:,they've been a great watch under him. Always giving teams their best.

Hope he continues to flourish

And please don't tell me it's "Leicester"

Yeah thanks for the fa cup, but times up. Sick of his excuses, sick of watching the same football every week, travelling to games, I know I don't have to, and it's tempting to stop atm, but the club at the minute is toxic. Rodgers blames everyone but himself, and if he ain't gone by tonight, I'll be questioning the decision making from the people above.

That was the worst 2nd half capitulation since well, last week.

Back
Top Bottom