OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Phew.

2-goal lead with 15mins to go still got me worried AF that they'd collapse and lose.

Most enjoyable NT Derby in years :pimp:

GG Gooners, you guys genuinely played really well all things considered.

It was just too much on the break the other way.

4 straight W's and this one provides a great platform to really push ahead this season :pimp:. Only 3 points off the top now after that nightmare start...

Smh
Really wanted a point at least but gg
ADE31DF5-A59E-400F-B99A-22E4DF754217.png

I don’t think you Arsenal fans should be down.

They played well.

Just fix the line. This is a game where Arteta is going to make them watch tape.

Is Tomi not fit still? Ben White isn't a right back and he's directly responsible for the 2 United goals in the 2nd half, with his piss poor positioning.

I don’t think you Arsenal fans should be down.

They played well.

Just fix the line. This is a game where Arteta is going to make them watch tape.
Exactly. If White doesn't **** up the defensive line and actually holds equal with Saliba and Gabriel, both 2nd half goals are called back. Otherwise we played well and just were unclinical one too many times.

Is Tomi not fit still? Ben White isn't a right back and he's directly responsible for the 2 United goals in the 2nd half, with his piss poor positioning.

i was reading a couple days back that they want to ease him back after last season's injuries and all. agreed he needs to be starting at some point. prob just a matter of time

Exactly. If White doesn't **** up the defensive line and actually holds equal with Saliba and Gabriel, both 2nd half goals are called back. Otherwise we played well and just were unclinical one too many times.

Arteta will watch the tape 100 times in the next two days.

Good teaching moment.

Team is crazy young.

Thought Antony was a striker and not a winger. Rashford isn't gonna cut it in European competitions. He benefits from ref bias in the premier league.

i was reading a couple days back that they want to ease him back after last season's injuries and all. agreed he needs to be starting at some point. prob just a matter of time
We need him back now. This was entirely winnable and having a makeshift RB in White who isn't confident in his positioning cost us 2 or 3 points.

GG red devils, I absolutely hate losing this match and I felt we were good enough to get a result but y'all exposed a weakness and punished us for it. The last thing I was worried about was our back line but a tough lesson we learned with the quick counter attacks. Hopefully Tomi will be starting soon.

Maybe I'm being harsh but our players seemed a notch below in confidence, hopefully it will be just today, we still played some good football. COYG
mad-tantrum.gif

Back
Top Bottom