OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
They frustrate me so damn much these dudes create chance after chance and never convert I swear we have the worst finishes in the league I barley get excited in our moves cause I’m so sure they will never end in a goal, trust me you got nothing to worry about they won’t score on any of those breaks all style no substance. Mix that in with just constant goofy play on defense conceding preventable goals we lucky we even still kind of in play off contention
Put it together after today and get yalls asses into the playoffs. Josef needs some more chances and I've always wanted a rematch for 2018.

Put it together after today and get yalls asses into the playoffs. Josef needs some more chances and I've always wanted a rematch for 2018.
I’d love for Josef to be a nailed on starter he only got benched initially cause he rightfully criticized the team. A lot of the dudes on the roster now unserious and it shows with their play. Josef isn’t what he was injuries have taken a bit outta him but there’s still no reason on this earth eh s shouldn’t be starting over Cisneros

20220904_160631.jpg

🇧🇷:emoji_heart_eyes:

This Brazil slurpage from you makes me sick.

You’re not Brazilian.

Stop.

But seriously Brazil is in for some ****. They’re about a month away from being a military state again.

Bolsonaro losing by 10 points. It’s about to be ugly.

My boy working for AmBev in São Paulo for the last 3 years is coming back October 2nd.

Thread finally getting spicy. Y'all be playing too nice. I try everything to jump things off. About damn time.
We're all #TeamWashed feeling too old and tired to get spicy anymore. United fans get the battery in their back the second their relegation-quality squad bangs out two wins at home.

That odegaard assist for gol that was disallowed was insane. Bruno one too. Bruno flourishing in his natural position

Back
Top Bottom