OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
finally someone has taken the title from us :lol:

But the US isn’t a football country tho. They’re a non- footballing nation. Liga MX is more popular in American than the MLS - So America gets a pass here.

Mexico is LEGIT a footballing country. That’s far and ahead they’re number one most focused sport (with 170M people to boot).

And they’re just downright ****ing trash. They produce absolutely no type of talent. Chicharito is their GOAT and he sucks.

This Mexico thing has always tripped me out.

Misa Rodríguez.
Googled her. Peeped her teammate 👀

athenea-del-castillo-v0-kom7covqb7kc1.jpeg

Is this what the Mexicans are mad about? They feel like they should have more players in Europe?

Is that what they’re basing this on? You have to create talent for that to happen.

I know there are Mexicans in here. What are they saying? Who’s taking the blame right now?

Is this what the Mexicans are mad about? They feel like they should have more players in Europe?

Is that what they’re basing this on? You have to create talent for that to happen.

I know there are Mexicans in here. What are they saying? Who’s taking the blame right now?

My Mexican friends are blaming the FMF, saying that they don’t care about developing talent and only care about getting money from the type of fans who think Chicharito is still on the team :lol:

My Mexican friends are blaming the FMF, saying that they don’t care about developing talent and only care about getting money from the type of fans who think Chicharito is still on the team :lol:

I can see that.

But why aren’t they developing talent? This has to be a grass roots issue.

I know Mexico doesn’t have Brasil or Argentina type of money/foundations.

But Mexico is not broke as people think. They have a decently sized economy on average with the rest of the world.

LMFAO.... i hope they are donating the proceeds? I only ask because it's very spain like to capitalize off this financially

Speaking of Grimaldo.

I was so surprised no big team ever bought him.

He was a great LB at Benfica. Always thought he’d go to bigger club instead of being at Leverkusen.

Back
Top Bottom