OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
meh i’m ok with this not being a penalty

inconsequential
Feel the exact same way. I’m not trying to watch football to see moments like that be awarded a penalty. The only argument is letter of the law and we argue letter of the law vs context all the time. Common sense prevailed.

Yea let’s have Militao go in there with virtually no match fitness to face the T-1000 at City’s Stadium…WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Rudiger did an excellent job on Haaland yesterday. Haaland is very dependent on service we all know that. His moment was as good as it always is but no service. Where he really could’ve made a difference yesterday was his hold up play when we would have to send the ball long. It’s an aspect of his game that’s actually improved a lot this season quietest kept but rudiger won all but one of those battles yesterday when he would try to hold it up. Credit to him.

Rudiger did an excellent job on Haaland yesterday. Haaland is very dependent on service we all know that. His moment was as good as it always is but no service. Where he really could’ve made a difference yesterday was his hold up play when we would have to send the ball long. It’s an aspect of his game that’s actually improved a lot this season quietest kept but rudiger won all but on of those battles yesterday when he would try to hold it up. Credit to him.

We goofed last season when we didn’t start him in the return leg after he also clamped him first leg.

Yea let’s have Militao go in there with virtually no match fitness to face the T-1000 at City’s Stadium…WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

If it weren’t for nacho being dookie this season it wouldn’t even be a consideration. But I agree I’d rather probably play nacho unless Militao has a good run over the weekend.

Rudiger did an excellent job on Haaland yesterday. Haaland is very dependent on service we all know that. His moment was as good as it always is but no service. Where he really could’ve made a difference yesterday was his hold up play when we would have to send the ball long. It’s an aspect of his game that’s actually improved a lot this season quietest kept but rudiger won all but one of those battles yesterday when he would try to hold it up. Credit to him.

Haaland’s presence alone is the reason City scored 3 goals away from 3 different goal scorers.

He just has to keep doing what he’s doing to get thru.

Once you all find out who he’s turning into
1712768288131.gif

Rudiger the whole game “DONDE esta Haaland? DONDE esta?”

Pep knows this. The whole team does. Keep creating that space and be a distraction.

Only consolation for me is that Courtois is out so we won’t have KDB playing his Ex’s Voicemails in his headphones pre-match

Very attack oriented lineup

Slight surprise seeing Zaire-Emery on the bench, that midfield doesn't give too much confidence...

Dunno if I trust Marquinhos at RB either, think Raphinha and Cancelo will eat on that side.

Interested in seeing if Dembele's up for it against his old team

Back
Top Bottom