OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Roughhhh watch to say the least :sick: proud of the squad pulling it off after the heartbreak mid week. Gotta be much better but can never be mad at a dub

gg chels

I couldn’t care less about your worthless opinions, we won the world cup.
Y'all won against a B team. Accept it

200w.gif

Chelsea is so bad :rofl:

How are players like jackson pro? 10-20 years ago players like that wouldn't be pro
Idk how true it is but just saw on Reddit that Mudryk has completed less than 10 full 90 minutes in his career, he’s not that young either. And he went for that much :lol:

Wasn’t feeling good earlier so i fell asleep during the first half of the arsenal game. Missed both goals

Probably the least hyped Clasico in a while. Anything other than a Win for Barca essentially wraps up the League title for Madrid, even then they’d still be 5 pts behind which is huge considering the remaining fixtures.

Wonder if any of the Madrid starters are getting benched with the trip to Munich in 2 weeks.

Y'all won against a B team. Accept it

200w.gif

It’s impossible to be mad when we’ve won the world cup. You’re acting like we lost. They could’ve started an all senior citizen squad featuring Michael Platini and Eric Cantona for all I care. Doesn’t take away from our achievement. Their problems aren’t our problems. At the end of the day, we won the World Cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom