OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
There’s very little buzz around the El Clasico
Them winning the league last year aside Barca fall off the last few years and the comedown from the years we where spoiled with the Messi v Ronaldo game within the game has for sure taken away from a larger casual interest a bit. Still always here for it tho.

Always in for the clasico

4660c069-1949-4c3f-853b-5f34b161fd5a.jpeg

Them winning the league last year aside Barca fall off the last few years and the comedown from the years we where spoiled with the Messi v Ronaldo game within the game has for sure taken away from a larger casual interest a bit. Still always here for it tho.

Been the case the last 2 or so seasons

I think it'll be back to what it's been next season when it involves one of the aliens again

We def got spoiled with Messi v CR7, Pep v Mou. But this one in particular feels like there’s a lot less hype around it compared to others over the last 2 seasons. But I’m always gonna tune in

i feel like it'll never be the same as the cr7 vs messi days, that just me doe
Wasn't like years past where the league was usually close. Barca is cooked in both league and Champions league this year. Madrid is running away with the league. El Classico won't be good for the next few years unless Barca pulls some levers.

Had to run errands. Turned off the united game at the half when it was 2-0. Just finding out what happened in the rest of the game :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom