OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IMG_2164.jpeg

Jude Big Balls Nazario Bellingham

If I'm Laporta, I'm pulling the ultimate lever to bring Mbappe to Barcelona.

Need Spotify to co-sign on a loan

Bro can you stop with this? You sound like my Arsenal buddy who kept saying “Mbappe is coming to Arsenal, he’s following a Henry’s footsteps”… :lol:

Mbappe is not going to Barcelona. He’s a Cristiano super Stan. The only other team that he’ll ever play for besides his hometown team is Real Madrid.

Yes it would be nice/good for him to play for Barça because La Liga would be more balanced. But it’s not happening :lol:

Bro can you stop with this? You sound like my Arsenal buddy who thought Mbappe was coming to Arsenal.

Mbappe is not going to Barcelona. He’s a Cristiano super Stan. The only other team that he’ll ever play for besides his hometown team is Real Madrid.

Yes it would be nice because La Liga would be more balanced. Nuts it’s not happening :lol:
Time for Mbappe to be his own man and achieve greatness. Can't be living in the shadow of others

Reverse Figo 😈

Time for Mbappe to be his own man and achieve greatness. Can't be living in the shadow of others

You have to let it go man.

But, since you and I are both Leão fans who obviously see that his time at Milan is done - Leão to Barça. Why not?

Raphinha is not good enough. Deco is in charge at Barça, he has a close relationship with Mendes.

Rafael Leão going to Barça is wayyyyymore possible. Yes they don’t have the money but Mendes would absolutely figure out a payment plan with Deco to make it happen.

Plus Leão says he hates an English weather. He’d go to Barça in a heartbeat. It’s always a Portuguese guys dream to play for Madrid or Barça.

You have to let it go man.

But, since you and I are both Leão fans who obviously see that his time at Milan is done - Leão to Barça. Why not?

Raphinha is not good enough. Deco is in charge at Barça, he has a close relationship with Mendes.

Rafael Leão going to Barça is wayyyyymore possible. Yes they don’t have the money but Mendes would absolutely figure out a payment plan with Deco to make it happen.

Plus Leão says he hates an English weather. He’d go to Barça in a heartbeat. It’s always a Portuguese guys dream to play for Madrid or Barça.
Barca needs a potent goal scorer. Lewa and Ferran not it.

Leao is the type of player you get to compliment such a player.

Mbappe to Barca. Free transfer

Barca needs a potent goal scorer. Lewa and Ferran not it.

Leao is the type of player you get to compliment such a player.

Mbappe to Barca. Free transfer

True. But they also need a LW because Raphinha is not “it” if they actually want to compete with RM.

I know Raphinha from Sporting, nah. Not for me.

Striker? I think they give Lewa another year unless he asks out.

Lamine will continue to get better too.

lewa needs to stay unless saudi arabia drops a bag and barca can fund a replacement

glad the squad competed after the cl meltdown but barca really shoots themselves in the foot with really bad mistakes. the lack of dm is the fundamental problem that needs to be addressed quickly.

Back
Top Bottom