OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
center badge makes more sense with the anniversary patch on the left. looks clean

nike didn’t flinch when puma tried to move but as soon as the adidas rumors popped up nike started bidding

IMG_1745.gif

Sounds like those dreaded vote of confidences as soon as the ultimatums go public :lol:

I don't know if ETH is the "right" guy, but him leaving before the likes of Rashford, Shaw, Slabhead, AWB, McTominay, Lindelof, Eriksen, etc is WILD!
Many of these players have been around for far too long, doing far too little, getting far too much praise for the bare minimum. I've been on the record for a long time, United will not get out of this state of mediocrity until they get serious about football and ruthless about getting rid of non-performing players. Until then it's all talk and vibes.

heggsy heggsy I know this Leeds fan that is going absolutely mental that they’re probably going to have to end up playing in the playoffs :lol:

Fatawu btw.

I don't know if ETH is the "right" guy, but him leaving before the likes of Rashford, Shaw, Slabhead, AWB, McTominay, Lindelof, Eriksen, etc is WILD!
Many of these players have been around for far too long, doing far too little, getting far too much praise for the bare minimum. I've been on the record for a long time, United will not get out of this state of mediocrity until they get serious about football and ruthless about getting rid of non-performing players. Until then it's all talk and vibes.
Some of those players are at fault, some aren’t…regardless of whatever our talent level is and how many players need to be shown the door, there is no excuse for the way we play ball.

We give up more shots on goal than ANY TEAM. More than Sheffield. That’s on the manager, he’s had more financial support than any manager post-Fergie and spent 300M’s + on Antony, Lisandro, Holjund, Mount & Casemiro. He’s poorly managed guys who are talented like Amad (doesn’t play at all) & Garnacho (plays way too much for someone still physically developing).

He’s easily the worst manager post-Fergie, not sure how anyone could defend him.

Some of those players are at fault, some aren’t…regardless of whatever our talent level is and how many players need to be shown the door, there is no excuse for the way we play ball.

We give up more shots on goal than ANY TEAM. More than Sheffield. That’s on the manager, he’s had more financial support than any manager post-Fergie and spent 300M’s + on Antony, Lisandro, Holjund, Mount & Casemiro. He’s poorly managed guys who are talented like Amad (doesn’t play at all) & Garnacho (plays way too much for someone still physically developing).

He’s easily the worst manager post-Fergie, not sure how anyone could defend him.
You're absolutely correct on the things you pointed out. I'm not defending ETH at all.
In a perfect world he leaves as well as the players I mentioned. But if he leaves and they stay....it'll be more of the same next year. Fighting for 5th or 6th place and some cups.

I hate this.
Yea they must be the first top tier European league actually playing league matches abroad.

We normally only see it for one offs like cup finals or friendlies, not actual high stakes campaign matches.

Gonna be weird :lol:, I wonder how domestic Spanish club fans feel about that...

They're following the NFL's lead

I hate this.
Fully agreed. I hate stuff like this and I never want to see the premier league do this. I hate seeing this for cup matches like we’ve seen other leagues do hosting the domestic cup final in another country I hate nfl and nba games overseas. It’s completely unfair to the local fans who make these clubs what they are across the board.

And it does not help grow the game domestically like they will try to say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom