OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

From those clips he doesn’t look as good as Yamal on that right wing let alone Santos Neymar.

And in my probably biased opinion not as talented as Endrick who’s also a physical phenom with his frame and cannon of a left foot. And also has been clutch early on for club and NT.

I need to see more of endrick.. cuz the clips i've seen.. hes lacking finesse.. great striker of the ball though

Good on Maupay :pimp:

OG post is rightfully getting cooked, plenty of players talk **** and show opponents up without slurs being chanted at them and having effigies hung and burned of them...

The monkey chants, bananas and things only ever get aimed at a certain type of player.

No surprise it came from an Aussie, felt more racism visiting Sydney for one week than I ever have in any deep south city.

all jokes side he’s pretty highly regarded
but they gotta stop with the crazy comparisons

vini isn’t even remotely close to what neymar was
this kid has a long way to go

Good on Maupay :pimp:

OG post is rightfully getting cooked, plenty of players talk **** and show opponents up without slurs being chanted at them and having effigies hung and burned of them...

The monkey chants, bananas and things only ever get aimed at a certain type of player.

No surprise it came from an Aussie, felt more racism visiting Sydney for one week than I ever have in any deep south city.

If your first instinct is to drop a slur then you are a racist

what would be the reason not to?
Don't see any reason not to, leagues and tourneys (Euro 2020/21 as well) increased the squad sizes + extra sub rules post-pandemic and a lot of them kept the changes permanently

With the fixture schedule continuing to get more and more bloated by the years, it'd be more than fair to try to account for and offset the impact of major injuries.

It was in the initial deal. Every five years there would be a new chairman. Clearlake co-owners Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano could take the position or hire somebody else. Boehly just so happened to be the first one. And any real major decisions still have to go thru Boehly

Back
Top Bottom