OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on social media are stupid. If they aren't giving him the money they promised he would be stupid not to leave...

I absolutely agree with you. People are lying if they said they'd keep showing up to work for a lower salary than was negotiated when they signed. That said:

1. He's only completing 43% of his passes lol (for 6 TDs and 1 INT)

2. I know the town that kid is from and the HS he attended. I'm not pocket watching and don't know he and his family's specific circumstances, but it's a very affluent town and school.

I absolutely agree with you. People are lying if they said they'd keep showing up to work for a lower salary than was negotiated when they signed. That said:

1. He's only completing 43% of his passes lol (for 6 TDs and 1 INT)

2. I know the town that kid is from and the HS he attended. I'm not pocket watching and don't know he and his family's specific circumstances, but it's a very affluent town and school.

I’m not pocket watching either but him being from an affluent neighborhood has nothing to do with it. He knows he’s not a pro QB so he wants as much as possible. Wealthy/affluent people are the last folk who will take a discount. They want it all

:lol: :lol:

I’m not pocket watching either but him being from an affluent neighborhood has nothing to do with it. He knows he’s not a pro QB so he wants as much as possible. Wealthy/affluent people are the last folk who will take a discount. They want it all

:lol: :lol:
I think I didn't word it correctly, but I agree.

For what it's worth, he did a prep year at The Peddie School to try to get recruited by a big D1/P5 football team (I think he had D1 lax offers) and it didn't work out. So his goal has also always been to be in a bigger spotlight and as a grad transfer from Holy Cross this year, someone probably got in his ear and pointed out he only has 1 more year of eligibility. Not just NIL, but he lowkey may have used UNLV as another opportunity to showcase himself and audition for power conferences.

I think I didn't word it correctly, but I agree.

For what it's worth, he did a prep year at The Peddie School to try to get recruited by a big D1/P5 football team (I think he had D1 lax offers) and it didn't work out. So his goal has also always been to be in a bigger spotlight and as a grad transfer from Holy Cross this year, someone probably got in his ear and pointed out he only has 1 more year of eligibility. Not just NIL, but he lowkey may have used UNLV as another opportunity to showcase himself and audition for power conferences.

Yeah. Definitely sounds plausible. They probably were successful earlier than he thought so, he’s like, let me go ahead and leverage these 3 games:lol:

Did not realize these were his numbers :lol:

Be fair, He's more of a running quarterback, he's averaging around 80 yards per game so far.

Promising me $100K and only giving me $3K is just nasty. I would bounce too. That being said, I genuinely miss the era where players were getting paid under the table and we just didn't know how the sausage was made.

Be fair, He's more of a running quarterback, he's averaging around 80 yards per game so far.

Promising me $100K and only giving me $3K is just nasty. I would bounce too. That being said, I genuinely miss the era where players were getting paid under the table and we just didn't know how the sausage was made.

Back
Top Bottom