Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Beterbiev vs Bivol 10/12 ESPN+

IMG_3169.gif

Had to find out in the streets Floyd is fighting an exhibition tonight :lol:

Last edited:
this fight is a damn mess

first round the round would end because the bell guy didnt know it was only a 2min round match

ref wouldnt get out of the way so he got replaced

while these dudes are antsy, the body guards are ready to jump in the ring

in the meantime AD is just randomly walking out with floyd :lol:

commentators an idiot too

dudes wondering how long mayweather can keep fighting these “level” of competition?

:lol:

this dude is an mma fighter who is 31yrs old with a 2-0 boxing record against dudes who has less experience than him in boxing :rofl:

outside of an amateur boxer or street boxing against homeless dudes, this is the lowest level there is

exhibition so no :lol:

i only watched this because my dad wanted to and i had to set it up for him but i shoulda charge him for at least dinner for this waste of time

Ahhh true.

Yeah this was a firestick special. I should have just cut it off and hopped in the Jacuzzi earlier.

Won't do that again.

exhibition so no :lol:

i only watched this because my dad wanted to and i had to set it up for him but i shoulda charge him for at least dinner for this waste of time
Going to see my pops in a few days. Enjoy all the time you got with him cuz it goes by fast.

was streaming the fight on my tv... don't remember but after round 1 or 2 I fell asleep... It was like 4am and I was wondering why I was sleeping on the couch :lol:

it definitely does and you’ll never know what the future holds

my dads going in to 4 years with cancer and been doing chemo so i am relishing every second i get with him
My pops had a stroke almost 4 years ago and was almost outta here. Now he dealing with recovery/physical therapy from a full knee replacement. He probably will never be his old self again. It's tough to see but I still got em here so that's enough for me.

^^^If ya have good relationships with your pops, cherish these moments.

My pops still around but I have no moments. I try to separate myself from generational curses by trying to create a good relationship with my daughter.

But enjoying a fight. Etc. Beautiful.

floyd up to his usual cherry picking
This fight should have been held in the parking lot of a Wingstop, recorded on a flip phone, and posted on Dailymotion for free.

floyd the fraud really got mad a ref actually called out his clear rabbit punches

Where is bayless the criminal when u need him

Back
Top Bottom