Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Fury vs Usyk 5/18 DAZN PPV

if Mall is the opponent he won't last six rounds

WBC president says Canelo will be stripped of belt if he doesn't fight Benavidez, his mandatory, this year

If boots goes up to 154 who's beating him

No one, Tszyu would be a big fight in Australia but I doubt Boots would want to risk going over there and Tszyu probably headed for 160 sooner or later anyways.

Virgil Ortiz is still TBD considering dude almost died a year ago from his Dad overworking him.

Gvozdyk hasn't been the same since Beterbiev took his soul

I might be in the minority on this but I think prime Gvozdyk was a lot better than Bivol. Incredibly skilled guy in his own right who had more power and was more willing to sit on his punches.

Anyone still trying to defend canelo at this point lol?

That he is ducking Benavidez and wants 2 easy fights this year? Nope can’t defend that crap but it also sounds like haymon doesn’t have the money for him. Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he wants to settle to fight bums.

That he is ducking Benavidez and wants 2 easy fights this year? Nope can’t defend that crap but it also sounds like haymon doesn’t have the money for him. Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he wants to settle to fight bums.
I think eventually he'll give Benavidez the fight, but time is definitely not on his side since that mf is like barely 27. Gonna be looking like the first GGG Canelo fight if/when it happens. Haymon a broke mf (by boxing standards not my standards) and i think Floyd said he still owes him money from some of his fights also. PBC took a beating in 2023

Back
Top Bottom